Friday, April 26, 2019

Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review

Image result for astro bot rescue mission
"This game is by far my favorite psvr title"

Astro Bot Rescue Mission is like a 3D Super Mario game for virtual reality. The player controls the character, Captain Astro, using the DualShock 4 controller. My favorite part about this game is manipulating the controller. At certain points in levels, the player can use the controller to shoot at enemies using ninja stars, blast a jet of water, or release a rope.

Image result for astro bot rescue mission

The game consists of five worlds and a total of twenty regular stages with twenty-six challenge stages. More importantly, Astro Bot Rescue Mission is not only an hour or two. I completed the main game in a little less than seven hours. This makes Astro Bot Rescue Mission the longest psvr title I have ever played - it was about time!

My favorite part of Astro Bot Rescue Mission was the unique boss stages. Each boss fight felt like a unique experience. Again, the boss fights utilized the DualShock 4 controller which makes each fight so much fun!

Image result for astro bot rescue mission

I had an amazing time playing and finishing Astro Bot Rescue Mission. This game is by far my favorite psvr title. I hope this will not be the last time psvr owners see Captain Astro!

Astro Bot Rescue Mission Website:
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/astro-bot-rescue-mission-ps4/
Developer: SIE Japan Studio
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
Initial release date: October 2, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment